The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are liaising with a market leading service business based in Doncaster to help recruit an experienced Payroll Officer to join their expanding accounts team. My client are accessible from Worksop, Gainsborough, Rotherham and Scunthorpe.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, duties shall include but not be limited to;
- To act as a strong and reliable contact for the Payroll queries
- Processing numerous monthly payrolls
- Being accountable for the reconciliation of all payments and deductions to payroll
- Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the company's payroll system
- Execute standard monthly and quarterly MI reports and data analysis that support key processes across the organisation
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate data is collected for payroll input - season ticket, pension changes and bank detail changes
- To provide relevant payroll reports to HR and Finance
- Previous working experience in a Payroll position is essential
- Experience in maintenance and administration of Payroll Systems
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free onsite parking
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510352