About the company:
ForgeRock® isn?t your typical high tech company and aren?t looking for typical people. We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We?ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that?s who we want to succeed with every day.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it?s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to services, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you are using. Please read more about us at our website.
ForgeRock, the innovative global Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for Java Developers to join our team in Bristol!
If you have a strong software engineering background and want to work in a flexible, autonomous and very fun team environment whilst being on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company, you will love being apart of our ultra casual, life focused culture where we put the emphasis on providing the tools, benefits, and perks in place that allow you to focus on your work while maintaining balance to your life.
Some of what you'll be doing:
- Design and develop large scale, robust, and cutting-edge Java-based identity management products used to secure millions of digital identities around the world
- Work closely with product management and architects to improve the products and develop new features
- Managing tasks independently and efficiently to timescales/ plans
- Collaborate closely with support and sustaining teams to help them resolve customer issues
- Direct interaction with ForgeRock open source user and developer communities
If you have skills in or experience of some of the following then we'd love to hear from you!
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing large scale applications using Java
- Familiarity with RESTful web services
- Solid grounding in modern software engineering practices and design patterns
- Good understanding of and experience in Agile methodologies within a fast-paced software development environment
- Highly experience in the design and implementation of modern web applications
- Solid understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet
- Possess the desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things work
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working within distributed global teams
Nice to have but not a deal breaker:
- Expertise with Identity and Access Management
- Play an instrument
- Brings snacks back from holiday for the office
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We?ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that?s who we want to succeed with every day. Here are just a few of the great things ForgeRock?s got going:
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to escape rooms and boat trips
- A wicked smart team within one of the best office environments in Bristol (True story)
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you?re hungry or thirsty..included in-house beer tap
- Flexible work environment & working from home
- Competitive benefits and perks including paid of dental and eye cover
- We?re Mac-friendly
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Huge potential for progression and personal development
- Amazing offices across the globe ? San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526745