PPC Account Manager, Leeds.
Exceptional role for a PPC Manager to join a rapidly expanding, full service digital agency in Leeds.
This award winning agency works across a wide range of sectors with an impressive roster of clients meaning no 1 client/project is the same. Their qualitative approach to adding value to clients has allowed them to retain continued success over their 10 year history.
As PPC Manager you'll work with several major clients taking responsibility for:
- Management of PPC campaigns with sizeable budgets.
- Respond to briefs and queries from clients.
- Produce reports on campaign effectiveness and present findings to senior decision makers.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the clients Paid Media activities and presenting ideas to key decision makers.
- Keep abreast of changes in the market and how they will impact on clients.
Applicants for the PPC Manager role should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of Paid Search and Paid Social, working with sizeable budgets.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords alongside other technical tools.
- The ability to analyse data and identify patterns and trends.
In return you'll benefit from a generous salary, excellent benefits and a clear career path. So apply quickly!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77612684