Field Service Engineer
Role: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 basic + O/T
The role of a Service Engineer is to carry out installations, service and diagnostic reports to clients customers equipment to the high standards set by client.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Carry out installation work, servicing and repair Air Compressors and associated equipment. Study manuals, drawings and other specifications to determine installation/service procedures according to manufacturer's specifications;
- Liaise with the customers on the work required, faults to the equipment and any recommendations the system;
- Carry out demonstrations on the operation of the equipment;
- Interprets maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilising knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools;
- Consults with Service Manager and Service Administrator to resolve problems in system operation and maintenance;
- May advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product improvements;
- Maintain good levels in record keeping;
- Identifying parts, solution to carry out service/repair work of customers equipment;
- Read and understand relevant Engineering Bulletins and Journals to maintain a good product knowledge relating to developments, fault remedies and enhancements;
- The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks, which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description;
The successful candidate will have a lot of time and money invested in them, ideally you will multi disciplined but electrically biased preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call Kimberley Goode on.
service/engineering drawings/compressors/air/service/maintenance/installation/repair/breakdown/commission/electrical engineer/plant machinery
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77600325