Junior Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps)
Publishing and Media business | Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps) | £30,000 | London
Your new company is a highly renowned and revered Publishing and Media company. They are the driving force behind a number of habitual household names and brands, the culture and environment of the offices is one of progression and massive digital transformation.
Skills & Requirements
- Basic working knowledge of core Amazon Web Services
- Working knowledge of Linux command line
- Practical experience of a scripting language
- Practical experience of troubleshooting problems
- Trend analysis - i.e. interpreting monitoring graphs, usage and data
- Experience of monitoring tools (e.g. CloudWatch, DataDog, Splunk)
- Knowledge of CI tools (CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Basic working knowledge of networking
Some key duties & responsibilities
- Improve monitoring setup and tools to ensure all systems, services, application events and data is captured
- Desire to automate all daily tasks
- Assisting with design, build and scaling out our AWS infrastructure
- Carry out postmortem of incidents, determining the root cause analysis
- Reporting clearly by use of graphics/graphs on usage, support and monitored event trends
This is an opportunity to work for a huge global company with a strong focus on digital development, they are massively growing and provide ample opportunities for training, development and career progression.
There are also incredible benefits and a great working culture that promotes its staff.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77576011