I'm working with a client who requires nineteen mobile multi-tech handyman operatives to work on various site throughout Birmingham. The purpose of this role is to provide mobile delivery of facilities support services across client sites on the Department of Transport (DfT) facilities management contract.
The role will be responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks, fabric maintenance tasks, business support tasks and janitorial tasks and will report to and support the regional lead mobile engineer and assist mobile engineers as required in the delivery of planned, reactive and ad hoc maintenance tasks.
The role will include a variety of task including the following:
· Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
· Monthly utilities meter readings
· First line response to reactive repairs
· Relamping of defective luminaries
· Minor building fabric repairs
· Minor decorating tasks
· Minor plumbing repairs
· General office cleaning as scheduled for remote sites
· Cleaning of toilet facilities and replenishment of consumables for remote sites
· Other general cleaning or janitorial duties as requested
· Supporting external landscaping and cleaning as required
· Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc)
· Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
We require the following:
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of building maintenance, handyman or janitorial duties
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77565032