Client Services Specialist
accesso Technology Group, plc is a global software company delivering industry-leading virtual queuing, e-commerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions and leisure industries.
accesso products and services already support some of the top attractions in the world including a wide variety of paid admission operations in household name attractions, ranging from theme parks, water parks and zoos to cultural attractions and sporting events.
If you are ready for a career with a growing company in fast-paced technology field in the most-fun industry then we may be looking for you! accesso require motivated problem-solvers who must be committed to excellence in technology and service. Our 5 Core Values are: Integrity, Commitment, Passion, Innovation, and Teamwork.
Ours is an exceptional work environment. We take care of and develop our team who are rewarded with competitive compensation including incentive bonus, ample holiday days, health benefits, pension scheme and possibly the opportunity to work in some of the most fun places in the world!
We are currently seeking a Client Services Specialist who is the primary contact for all aspects of account service and development for a portfolio of key eCommerce clients.
- Deliver outstanding service to European clients using accesso Passport, our eCommerce ticketing solution.
- Maintain and build outstanding lines of communication with clients first and within accesso.
- Manage, maintain and administer the preparation, configuration, loading, and testing of products for sale across all client systems including online purchases, onsite ticketing needs and purchases using mobile platforms.
- Assist with diagnosing and troubleshooting complex technical and client service issues.
- Effectively communicate progress and project status updates to clients and client services team members.
- Perform testing on new software releases.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- ability to work well within a team environment are essential
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to facilitate daily responsibilities with little to no direction.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Outstanding general computer skills including Microsoft suite of products and Outlook are required. Candidates with a general familiarity with web-based technology including database structure and SQL are preferred.
- Candidates must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to travel 10% of time within Europe and occasionally beyond and have the flexibility to travel on short notice, if necessary.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Theme park or Leisure Industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or related field preferred.
Office location: Twyford, Reading, Berkshire
Start date: Immediate
Salary: Competitive salary with performance bonusCompany Descriptionaccesso technology has been providing cutting edge queuing and ticketing solutions to major theme parks and attractions for over a decade. Our powerful and innovative solutions deliver breakthrough revenue generating technology for our clients around the world. Our products and services currently support some of the top attractions in the world including a wide variety of paid admission operations ranging from theme parks, water parks and zoos to cultural attractions and sporting events.
Our innovative approach to driving revenue are key differentiators of our proprietary and patented technology. We help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment and commitment to innovation. Everything we do helps our clients focus on what they do best, providing outstanding experiences for guests while we provide technology that readily supports our clients efforts to drive revenue. We have focused intensely on fine tuning our process to ensure success for our clients and, in turn, our company.