Location: Montrose, Angus - Scotland
Rate: £19.13 per hour
Duration: 6 Month's
Randstad are looking to identify a training co-ordinator for a global pharmaceuticals company based in Scotland.
- Assist the Training department with various administrative duties to include entering and verifying training in the database
- File Training documentation on a daily basis
- Manager Training Calendar
- Assist with training compliance reports
- Assist with training metrics
- Scan all necessary Knowledge Assessments and Training Matrices
- Track non-exempt department time sheets (Kronos)
- Collect / enter data of Training Evaluations
- Check/Grade Knowledge Assessments. Create Contractor Files
- Create file structure for hard copy for TMP and Training materials
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77611284