Network Security Architect
Network Security Architects - Global Technology Company - 6 month contract
A global technology company with operations spanning over 100 countries, my client is has been voted the Best Managed Security Services organisation for two consecutive years and due to increasing demand, they are seeking skilled Cyber Security professionals to perform vulnerability scans, process vulnerability/threat data and report findings to key stakeholders.
- 6 months contract
- Competitive day rate commensurate with experience
The following skills and experience are essential:
- At least 5 years' of experience in Information Security field
- Experience in T&VM (penetration testing, vulnerability scanning)
- Proven background in Security Solution Engineering
- Knowledge of security architecture and networks/systems management is highly desirable
- Background in networks and/or systems management is preferred but not essential
- Proven experience with penetration testing tools such as Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit, Burp Suite, or equivalent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77587607