Content & SEO Executive
Content & SEO Executive
Forward Role are current working with a relatively new ecommerce based retailer that are in the high growth stage and are looking to expand their current marketing team with the addition of a Content & SEO Executive.
You are responsible for the website content, ensuring all copy is optimised for SEO, original and relevant to the key search terms. You will use digital tools to monitor keywords to ensure our client are always on top of what people are searching for and talking about. You’ll use the tools to help you devise the blog and social content. You’ll feed into the CRM lead in the team to ensure the email channel reflects the same messages, where relevant.
- Entirely own the content plan, using digital tools to keep content relevant, original and optimised for organic search
- Be responsible for the keyword strategy and ensure the right keywords are being used on the website, blog and in paid search
- Manage SEO to ensure the website is technically optimised
- Manage the outreach strategy so it delivers an increased domain authority for the site
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors and key algorithm updates
- Proficiency in web analytics software
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation
- Auditing websites to improve architecture for SEO purposes
- Liaising with PPC agency to implement cross channel strategies
- Own the social channels, increasing engagement and fan base.
- Track and report on organic search and social channel KPIs and update results to the marketing MI dashboard
- Support the rest of the team on CRM optimisation and email development as required.
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven track record in SEO audits, and recommendations for increasing rankings & traffic
- Experience of conducting competitor research, analysing domain authority, site structure, and SEO techniques
- Excellent understanding of mobile SEO, and key requirements for mobile rankings
- Able to use Google Analytics
- Familiar with and able to use digital marketing tools such as SEM Rush, Moz.com, Majestic and BuzzSumo
- Excellent planning skills using Excel or other tools
- Able to manage a full social media strategy
- A keen interest in web technologies and emerging trends.
- Experience using content management systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner - self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Articulate and good at working closely with others
- Passion to test and learn
- Can-do attitude
- Able to work independently, collaborate successfully and produce results under time pressure
- Excellent attention to detail in checking work
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web design (desired)
- Ability to work to deadlines
Keywords: SEO, SME, organic search, digital, digital marketing, online marketing, content marketing, on page, off page, onsite, offsite, search engine optimisation
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77596968