Social Media Analyst
Social Media Analyst - Contract
HSBC urgently requires a Social Media Analyst to join our Social Media Analysis team tasked with monitoring HSBC's social media accounts and community presence on a 12 month contract. As a contract Social Media Analyst you will be responsible for conducting real time monitoring of social media 'chatter' for HSBC and its subsidiaries including identification of security threats and reputational issues or for indications of potential issues with our banking channels.
Using a variety of tools including Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Google Analytics and MS Excel amongst others you will be play a vital role in community management and for internal reporting of quantitative and qualitative data to inform decision making, business intelligence and Management information.
As a creative and highly analytical individual you demonstrate an inquisitive nature with experience in working either agency or client side in a social media, digital analytics or content focussed role ideally within or on behalf of clients in the Retail Sector or with a large social media presence. Coupled to this you will come equipped with strong written and spoken communication skills with the ability to work to shift patterns including evenings and weekends. Foreign language skills would be extremely desirable especially Chinese (Traditional or simplified).
- Real time monitoring of social media 'chatter' for HSBC and its subsidiaries including identification of security threats and reputational issues which could be brand damaging
- Real time monitoring of social media 'chatter' in English language using translation utilities for all other languages
- Monitor social media chatter for indications of potential issues with banking channels with appropriate escalation to IT Incident management team
- Real time branch feedback and e-mail alert set up and management
- Active 'tagging' of posts to identify themes and trends Procedure documentation creation for Sprinklr and Crimson Hexagon processes
- Consultancy for response team where non-standard queries or customer interactions require engagement
- Creation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for events and incidents
- Twitter profile management i.e. Background images, profile picture and bio and password management of branded accounts
- Sprinklr software support, account creation and training support for all regions globally including desktop updates, software roll-outs and workspace set-up
- Reporting of Social Media accounts and pages which falsely impersonate HSBC and its subsidiaries.
- On-site support for major media events e.g. AGM, Group Results.
- Social Media Analysis (Sprinklr / Crimson Hexagon)
- Global software support for Social Media Software (Sprinklr / Crimson Hexagon / Proof Point)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77588896