URGENT - Guidewire Developer / Architect - URGENT
My client who is a Global Sourcing Company who is currently recruiting for Guidewire Senior Developer / Architect. As Senior Guidewire experts with experience PC/CC configuration / Integration and assisting in mentoring junior team members for Guidewire PC/CC. Deployment.
You must have the following experience:
- Guidewire PC/CC 7.0.X / above Trained and Certified.
- J2EE technologies - EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web Services,
- Frameworks - Struts, Hibernate, JBoss
- Tools - Preferably GIT, JENKINS, XML Spy, GUNIT, JUNIT, Log4j,
- Application and webservers - Websphere, Tomcat.
- IDEs - JDeveloper or WSAD and Guidewire studio for configuration
- RDBMS - Oracle 11g / Above
- Methodology & Design Language - Agile scrum, OOAD, Design patterns and UML
- Good Business Communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of customers and teams, large and small
- Personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight
- Good knowledge/experience in Guidewire configuration, Oracle 11g & above, Agile development TDD and continuous integration,
- Property & casualty insurance industry experience.
- Hands-On Configuration Capability (Screen/UI, application settings or parameters, Business rules etc.).
- Experience in using various code accelerators and configuration patterns
Please can you call me Urgently on 0207 397 0112 OR 07557783050 to discuss the Guidewire developer/architect role Also send your CV to email@example.com