Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Investment Banking & IT Sales
- Do you want to become a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant and specialising in the highly-lucrative Investment Banking industry?
- Do you want to be fully trained to work with the world’s top investment banks?
- Does a starting basic of £22,000-24,000 and £40,000+ OTE interest you?
- How about being eligible to work in New York, Dubai or Singapore after just 6 months?
This organisation is one of the UK's leading Recruitment Consultancies. Established for over 13 years, they continue to grow at a tremendous rate and are now one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the world!
From day one, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be trained in all aspects of the Recruitment process from sourcing and interviewing candidates to proactive search & selection, in order to support the team in achieving deadlines and meeting client demand.
"The right individual will be confident, ambitious, highly professional and have a determination to succeed."
- Previous recruitment experience is not essential, however a degree coupled with telesales or B2B sales experience and the confidence to hold meetings face to face would be beneficial
- You will be expected to demonstrate a focus when delivering tasks and be someone who wants to achieve.
- Above all you must possess a strong commercial attitude and be able to demonstrate a driven and ambitious personality.
Once you have passed your training, you’ll be working amongst some of the most celebrated Senior Recruitment Consultants in the UK.
The top producers in this company all earn in excess of £100k per annum!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now and we’ll be in touch asap to discuss your application and arrange your interview!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to Harriet at the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or contact us at 020 3371 0098.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77595127