IT Support Engineer
Suitable candidates would have experience in:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Image building and deployment
- Active Directory management
- Google Suite administration
- General PC hardware maintenance
- Printer and Audio-Visual support
- Mobile device management
- Wireless and network troubleshooting
- ITIL Service Desk operations
Experience of working in educational environments is desirable but not essential.
Duties Will Include:
- - Assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services.
- - Resolve service calls as directed by the Service Desk.
- - Monitor and manage IT incidents within the school.
- - Liaise with SLT and staff in order to appraise and advise on ICT use in the classroom.
- - Strategic thinking around the IT estate and it?s added value to school operations.
- - Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies.
- - Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company?s reputation.
- - Assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department.
Continuous training and opportunities to progress within the company will be provided.
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to successful references and DBS check for this position. We can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513874