Gerber Pattern Cutter - Contemporary Womenswear
A contemporary British womenswear brand that is renowned for its intricate designs and unique garments, is looking for a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their team at their incredible new London offices. They are a growing and dynamic team and is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Gerber Patter Cutter. The studio is brand new and there is state of the art equipment!
- To work closely with the Technical Product Development Team to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods are used
- Creating initial shapes for RTW collections; working closely with designers and machinists to create finished products
- Digitising and cleaning first patterns and to drape on the stand and work using Gerber
- Creating 1st patterns, carrying out amendments to take pattern to production with the addition of sampling patterns that require Gerber orientation
- At least 2 years previous womenswear experience, working as a Gerber Pattern Cutter within a contemporary or high-end luxury brand
- Experienced in working with delicate materials
- An ability to carry out gradings is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills are a must
- Able to work within a small team
For any further information please contact Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email .Due to high volumes of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77606195