Content Enrichment Executive (Chinese speaking)
RS Components is a global FTSE 250 distributor for engineers. We operate in 32 countries around the world with over 60% of our business now being delivered online.
In recent years we have created a truly global digital company with 70% of our sales attributed outside of the UK. We have created a digital presence which has won over 20 awards over the last 18 months, generating over 8 million visits to our digital shop per month and driving £3m sales every day, placing RS one of the leaders in B2B highest growing companies globally.
This level of business results in us shipping a parcel to somewhere in the world every 2 seconds…however this is just the start! There's never been a more exciting time to join RS Components - be at the centre of our plan to accelerate our growth and truly dominate the digital world.
We are a Digital Advertising team based in London where we support our local markets delivering best in class digital solutions.
We are a large, multinational team - we speak over 10 languages and operate across 32 countries! We use different paid channels including PPC, Display and Paid Social, we work with different search engines, from Google and Bing to Yahoo Japan, Baidu, Yandex, Naver and Seznam.
We have huge ambitions and are on a journey to create something very special, we have a clear vision of where we want to get to - a digital powerhouse with a seductive customer experience and a best in class digital team where talent can flourish, develop themselves whilst having a great time doing it.
We also receive outstanding benefits package, which includes pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance, we have flexible working hours which supports work/life balance.
To get a feel for us as a team you can check us out here:
The purpose of the Digital Advertising Executive is to deliver the best in class digital solutions for our customers. You will be looking after a huge opportunity for us in APAC, with particular focus on Japan and Australia.
You will be supporting the Digital Advertising Manager and Senior Digital Advertising Exec in short term and long term plans to deliver the most effective result in sales, traffic and other key performance indicators. As we are truly global company you will be responsible for seamless communication with local teams in these markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a daily/weekly task based on Senior Exec and Manager instruction
- Have full ownership of completing the tasks on the plan
- Effective implementation of all PPC/Social/Display account elements
- Implementing best practice across markets
- Regular bid management and optimisation towards set targets
- Timely report delivery
- Create and deliver budget report on daily basis
- Implement recovery activities in needed
- Timely testing plan execution (ex. Adcopy, Landing page, match type)
Market Stakeholder Management
- Leading PPC training for local teams following team training guidelines
- Communicating activity plan in a clear and timely manner
- Sending weekly tasks to local teams in line with the process guidelines
- Full ownership of weekly calls with local support
- Share the knowledge
- Proactively ask for help or advice
- Proactively contribute to team meetings and team initiatives
You will have:
- Gained some digital experience already
- Fluency in Chinese
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Paid Social, however this isn't mandatory
* Please note that we are unable to sponsor visas for this position
What our team members say:
Work/life balance at RS is far, far superior to any company I've ever worked at before, with flexible working we are trusted to work by schedules we know work best for us.
We're trusted with our own development within this company, and pushed to exceed our own expectations of ourselves. Within the digital advertising team there are no real silos, anyone can push initiatives and help out across all areas across the hubs, whether it be PPC, PLAs, Paid Social or Display.
This is a huge company but there's a start-up feel to it in the sense that it is our own motivations and mind-sets which both provides real business results as a result of our work (we're not just cogs), and also as the company structure within digital is open and vast, our career development in turn can be very fluid.
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) 207 842 2968.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77538956