UX Designer/Developer - Award Winning Digital Agency
Job Title: UX Designer/Developer - Award Winning Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits including 28 days holiday, pension, flexible working hours, away days and company events
About The Agency
My client is an innovative and rapidly expanding digital marketing and content production agency who is going from strength to strength. Due to exponential recent growth, they are now looking to bring on board a talented UX Designer/Developer to join their young and ambitious team. This agency places innovation and quality at the heart of everything they do, and they've established an impressive client portfolio comprising of big name multinational brands like PepsiCo as well as disruptive growing brands in booming sectors like Financial Technology. This agency delivers a breadth of innovative solutions for their clients across digital marketing, content marketing, video, apps, and virtual reality (VR) & augmented reality (AR) experiences. The new UX Designer/Developer will be joining a tight knit friendly team of ambitious industry professionals, where you'll become a key member of the team and will be able to make a big impact as the agency continues to grow.
About The UX Designer/Developer role
The new UX Designer/Developer will take ownership of a range of exciting projects, working across a selection of key clients. This is an exciting hybrid role, where you will utilise and develop your skills in both design and development.
Key Responsibilities for the UX Designer/Developer:
* Design innovative and aesthetically pleasing digital products from scratch, including websites and interactive digital experiences
* Work closely with the VR and AR team to design and develop bespoke immersive apps
* Conduct research and create wire-frames, sketches and prototypes
* Play a lead role in identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions
* Work collaboratively as part of a dynamic and ambitious agency team
About You, the UX Designer/Developer
You will be highly passionate about user experience, and you'll have a strong portfolio showing clean, elegant digital design work. If you're keen to accelerate your career within an innovative digital agency at the cutting edge of innovative marketing solutions, where you can work flexibly and autonomously, then this could be perfect for you.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the UX Designer/Developer role:
* 4+ years' experience in a design centric role
* Experience working in a fast paced agency environment
* Strong HTML and CSS skills
* Experience mocking up user experiences for innovative digital products
* Highly motivated, entrepreneurial and passionate about digital design and development
For more information about the UX Designer/Developer role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77597482