Business Development Executive
Partnered with a well established insurance brokerage firm who have a national and international reach within the corporate and commercial insurance industry.
They have an opportunity for a enthusiastic and highly motivated insurance professional to join them as a Business Development Executive, to cover a wide range of commercial markets which will benefit the ideal candidate with huge potential to earn a market leading bonus.
- Take a consultative selling approach with new clients based across the regions
- To successfully convert the leads provided into new clientele and lifelong clients for my client
- Identify and build relationships with decision makers in your core markets
- To understand your clients insurance programmes and ultimately win their business
- Accessing the prospect database and obtain new business via your own initiative alongside with a leads being provided
- Understand and comply with company targets, building strong sales pipelines for future sales success
- Outbound telesales experience
- Good IT skills, competent in all Microsoft Office applications and familiar with
CRM systems and database management
- Clearly spoken, literate and articulate
- Well organised and an ability to prioritise work
- Well presented, professional and business like
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Tenacious and self-motivated
- Previous experience in a general insurance environment or in contact with management target driven position
- Commercial insurance experience
- Formal sales training
- Cert CII qualified or working towards insurance qualifications
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.