Accounts Semi Senior
Due to our client's continued growth we are looking for an experienced Accounts Semi Senior from a practice background. This is a full time position working Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
You will be responsible for the provision and accounting of bookkeeping services.
The successful applicant must have excellent communication skills as well as a keen interest in mentoring, developing and progressing junior members of the team.
You will be ensuring that deadlines are met as well as looking for opportunities to demonstrate the high level of service our client offers.
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate as well as support in your own personal development.
* Preparing and reviewing the annual accounts from the source documents supplied.
* Preparing management accounts for presentation to clients.
* Compilation and submission of VAT & CIS returns.
* Undertaking general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients.
* Developing long term relationships with your client base and identifying ways of improving service levels.
* Assisting colleagues and have an active role in developing and progressing other team members.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:-
* Level 4 AAT qualified or QBE.
* Relevant and current experience in accounts preparation in a practice environment.
* Knowledge of tax, VAT & CIS legislation.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
* Experience of SAGE 50 & Quickbooks (knowledge of Xero would also be an advantage).
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong team player.
* Flexibility in working hours during peak periods.
* Use of a car during the working week is essential as visits to client premises are required.
Send us your CV today if you would like to be shortlisted for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Miles Recruitment would like to thank you for your application, however, due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not able to reply to each and every candidate. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the date of your application, please take it you have not been successful on this occasion. However, do not be disheartened, we retain all our candidate?s details on our files, so in the future, should a more suitable vacancy arise, we will be in touch with you immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517615