Personal Lines Account Handler
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance Brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The group has 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff.
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Personal Lines Account Handler to join their team based in Worcestershire.
The purpose of the role is to provide bespoke insurance solutions that meet the clients needs whilst responding to client queries in a timely and accurate manner. Promoting their personal lines products to both new and existing customers, providing a high level of service and support are also a big part in this role.
This is a varied and challenging role with excellent long term development potential within the business.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills who combine strong customer handling skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results.
* Act as the primary point of contact for customers both by telephone and email
* Respond to telephone queries and follow up leads to promote our products and services
* Liaise with existing customers regarding their renewals, identify and act on cross selling opportunities, issue quotes and process subsequent paperwork
* To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our customers, providers and colleagues across the group
* Update and maintain records on core systems
* Liaise with Insurers regarding customer policies
* To log all business activity, ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented
* To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation/correspondence
Experience and skills required
* Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
* Telephone and/or sales experience is essential
* Personal lines insurance experience is a real advantage
* Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
* Good organisational and prioritisation skills
* Target driven with the ability to meet and exceed KPI's
* Strong team player
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.