Implementation Consultant/Forensic Data Analyst- EPOS Systems
Job Title: Implementation Consultant
Location: London Docklands - Occasional International Travel Required
Salary: Competitive Salary + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Europe's leading Forensic Data Analytics Company requires an Implementation Consultant.
The company requires an Implementation Consultant to build world-class retail analytic solutions using enterprise level databases and their own industry leading software.
Consultants' main responsibilities are to drive the work in the project under the guidance of the company's Professional Services Manager, working with the customer and internal resources to build a solution that meets the demands of the customer.
The company's customer base is across several countries, so occasional travel is expected internationally as well as within the UK.
Initially, the Job will be office based, with the possibility of, at a later stage, to be home based.
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to work independently adhering to the company's Best Practice Methodology
- Experience with EPOS data essential
- Experience specifying business requirements
- Experience specifying/building business intelligence reports/analytical reports
- Excellent individual time management
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in customer training
- Good understanding of database concepts and SQL
- Ability to work with Oracle PL/SQL
- End to end experience of building/designing/scoping ETL Solutions
- European language other than English (i.e. French/German)
- Installation of software applications
- Good use of Excel and MS Office
- Retail fraud data exposure
The company won't be providing relocation or sponsorship for this role and so only candidates eligible to both live and work in the UK will be considered for this role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Software Developer, Software Implementation, Retail Software, SQL Developer may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77578266