High End DO Required for Immaculate Practice in Leeds
This company is now the second largest optical retailer in the UK (also one of the largest in world) and is committed to delivering superior, high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world.
They are renowned as a high end company to work for as they typically dispense high end products, so they have a more affluent and private patient base.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for either a full time or part time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £31,000 per year.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Highest quality of dispensing equipment
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages of up to £31,000
- Excellent career development opportunities into CLO work
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- £550 per year to spend in store
- Private health cover for Dispensing Optician
Call Danny Alaimo on 0207 952 6672.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Broad Knowledge of luxury brands
- Able to deal with high end cleints
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position