Senior Service Engineer
Senior Service Engineer (Refrigeration/HVAC)
£30,000 to £36,000 (£60k OTE) + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Paid Travel + Phone + PDA + Pension + Benefits
Service Engineer required for a commercial refrigeration and air conditioning specialist and highly reputable company that stay predominantly within London. The company are offering the chance to work in a professional environment with a great capacity for maximising your earnings with stay away being very rare.
The role would suit a Service Engineer with over 5 years' experience in the industry coupled with relevant qualifications in refrigeration and air conditioning and holding an F Gas qualification.
You will need to have experience with VRF, SPLITS and AHU's.
Service Engineer Role
- Preventative servicing/maintenance and reactive maintenance
- Commercial customer base including; Schools, Hotels, Restaurants and various other commercial clients
- Covering the region of London for 90% of time
- Technical assistance support for other engineers and staff
- Technical lead for customer queries
- Stay away is very rare
- Do not work with supermarkets
- 1 hour's travel paid each way
Service Engineer Candidate
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a solid service engineer in refrigeration / HVAC
- F Gas Qualification
- Advantageous - NVQ lvl 3 or similar relevant engineering qualifications
- Experience with VRF, SPLITS, AHU's, Commercial Refrigeration
- Clean Driving Licence
- Own hand tools (Specialist tools provided)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77589449