Assistant Finance Controller
Are you looking for a new and exciting role within the finance sector?
Have you previously worked as an Assistant finance controller or in a similar position for a hotel or in a similar environment but would like progression or a change?
Are you enthusiastic and have a great deal of knowledge and experience dealing with accounts?
This could be an exciting new opportunity for you to work to your full potential!
- The exciting role of Assistant Financial Controller involves a range of duties, including assisting the Financial Controller closely with the day to day running of the finance department.You will ensure accounts and financial information is accurately processed and company procedures are followed correctly.Supporting with revenue control, assisting with banking as needed, petty cash, purchase ledger, credit control/sales ledger, payroll, assisting with the preparation of stock results and month end procedures this is a varied role.You will be responsible for enthusiastically training and coaching other work colleagues on an ongoing basis.
Key Personal Attributes:
To join the Friendly team we need ambitious individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. The individuals will have qualities as follow:
- Enthusiastic by natureReliableInspirationalDrivenPersonable
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators:
- Acquiring exciting new skills and accurate knowledge relating to the job role.Providing clear, timely and reliable information to internal and external contacts in a friendly professional manner.Anticipating potential problems and accurate solutions within the planning process.Promoting effective close relationships with individuals and other departments.Showing a sense of urgency and enthusiasm on behalf of customers and actions requests as quickly as possible.Striving for excellence by paying close attention to important detail.Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests.
- The successful applicant must have previous experience in a similar position in hotel or similar environment.You will have all round accounts experience including knowledge of revenue control, payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger, cost controls, month end procedures and be able to work flexible hours.
In return for being a hard-working valued member of the team we offer the following:
- A very competitive salaryExcellent benefits packageThe opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualificationsThe use of hotel leisure facilities
If this role is perfect for and just what you have been looking for then don't miss out on the opportunity!
Contact James at Cordant people now on 01423 501171 - We look forward to hearing from you!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77579831