Web Designer / Graphics Designer / Graphics / Designer
Web Designer with a qualification in Creative / Graphic / Web Design and excellent IT and graphic design skills is needed for our client, a 'top 40' UK Technology company headquartered in Segensworth, Fareham (near Southampton).
They provide IT solutions to both private and public sector clients, working in partnership with leading global manufacturers such as HP, Cisco and Dell, as well as cloud providers such as Microsoft, Google, Vodafone and Amazon.
They are looking for a Web Designer to join their Marketing team.
The purpose of the role is to provide clear online creative direction during the digital design process across a variety of ongoing and planned projects. You will be able to take ownership of a variety of projects from standard homepage banners to creating entirely new online experiences with distinct looks and feel, as well as ensuring a consistency in creative and brand across their entire Marketing portfolio.
- Researching, devising and designing concepts based on the brief, and preparing material including working prototypes, wireframes or layouts for review and agreement
- Executing and producing existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, applying style and brand guides and templates
- Ensuring best quality at all times
- Creating graphic assets in order to standardise against one common visual identity
- Assisting in creating elements for designs and layouts, and applying design principles such as colour, typography, photographic selection etc
- Evaluating a brand's visual language (colour palette, logo, font etc) with guidance and oversight
- Presenting rationale for design choices
- Recognised accreditation / qualification in Creative / Graphic / Web Design
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Advanced graphic design skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional creativity and innovation with an understanding of the latest web trends
- Effective communication skills and ability to build rapport and strong relationships
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Proficient with Web Analytics software, like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Higher Degree in Marketing, eCommerce, Web Design, Graphic Design or equivalent
- Working understanding of HTML / CSS
- Experience with major Content Management Systems (Adobe CQ, Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress)
- Working understanding of email marketing including software
- Understanding of Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification or Premium Qualification (IQ)
- Google Adwords Fundamental Certified
- Fluent with social media management system Hootsuite, and set-up of ad campaigns on Linkedin and Facebook
Salary: up to £30k per annum
This is a great opportunity to develop a rewarding career within the web and graphic design industry with a leading IT company, giving you a chance to work with some of the biggest brands across the world.
If this sound of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77573006