Title: Marketing Manager
Terms of employment: Part Time 15 hours a week / Permanent
Job Description Summary:
A fast-growing company in Kingston is looking for a Marketing Manager who will cover all elements of marketing and social media within the organisation. This is a stand-alone role; therefore, you will need to have an organised, methodical and logical approach to your work.
- Develop and execute a marketing and social media strategy
- Assist in the re-design and launch of the organisation’s website
- Manage all social media channels
- Working with the team to create engaging blogs, posts, articles and multi-media content
- Co-ordinate press, event and media coverage, as appropriate
- Manage the marketing budget
An enthusiastic and motivated candidate with strong organisational, commercial & communication skills. You must have a positive, friendly personality with a professional and approachable disposition and be happy to engage with all levels of the organisation.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum)
- Demonstrable marketing and social media experience, ideally in a small agency environment
- Exceptional writing, language and proof reading skills
- Strong ability with social media tools
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Capability to maintain web content
Jarmany is a fast paced and rapidly growing data services and consultancy business. The management and application of data and information is at the heart of everything it does, with programmes ranging from complete outsourced data strategies to bespoke reporting solutions to detailed data science consultancy projects. Its approach is to listen and design programmes that are specific to the customer. It is driven by the restless pursuit of delivering outputs that customers are able to use to drive better decisions and bottom line growth.
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to sponsor visa applications so please only apply if you are fully entitled to work in the UK.
Who to contact:
Please send a CV with covering letter, explaining how you are suitable for the role.