Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly innovative design and engineering practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client has over 60 years knowledge and experience providing expert construction solutions to a variety of projects in the Aviation, Defence, Power and Rail sectors. Due to an expanding workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their skilled team.
As the successful candidate, you will have a variety roles and responsibilities, including:
- Undertaking all aspects of infrastructure design work on a range of project sizes across the Aviation, Rail, Power and Public sectors
- Acting as a technical authority for Infrastructure Design across the company's UK offices
- Contributing to the development and mentoring of junior staff
- Working towards the continual improvement of company department BIM capabilities
- Keeping up to date with drainage design reviews/critiques of project progress
- Representing the company in external project technical meetings and site visits
- Recommending appropriate training for staff
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- HNC/HND Civil Engineering and/or recognised engineering degree
- Professional membership of an appropriate body (CIHT, ICE, IHE etc.) would be beneficial
- Full understanding and delivery of assurance/sign off requirements
- Proven ability to work within a fully integrated, multidisciplinary team
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency with AutoCAD, Autodesk, Civil 3D and Microdrainage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Friendly and approachable attitude
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Sean Brown on 02392 60 30 30 or send your CV to Sean.Brown @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13229SXB. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77553759