Front-end Developer - React
Front-end Developer – React.JS
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Front-End Developer – React.JS for a client of ours based in London. Their existing team is modernizing a complex system in one of the UK’s leading banks and they need a Front-end Developer to come on board and take the lead on applications.
The successful Front-end Developer – React.JS will be involved in updating the client-facing applications, as well as reengineering the server side to deploy technologies that handle heavy loads.
This is a great opportunity for any agile supporters and those who have a particular interest in Java technologies.
The Front-end Developer – React.JS will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of HTML, HTML5.
- Experience in using CSS preprocessors (SASS, Less).
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD, common design patterns and DRY principle.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs and HTTP.
- Experience working with task runners and bundlers, like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Browserify.
- Familiarity with CI and corresponding tools (preferably TeamCity).
- Be familiar with WCAG, ARIA, and general web accessibility.
To be considered for the Front-end Developer role, please could you provide us with any links or details of any recent projects completed – Please click on the APPLY button below!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77580738