Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Location: Letchworth Garden City
A rare opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a well-established manufacturer in Hertfordshire. The maintenance engineer will be joining a very profitable company who constantly reinvest back into the business in the form of training, state of the art machinery and world class facilities. The maintenance engineer will be taking part in both planned and reactive maintenance as well as getting involved with continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Electrical fault-finding experience
· Previous experience conducting maintenance in a manufacturing environment
· Lean manufacturing experience
· Electrical: motors, invertors, relays, Sensors
· Mechanical: hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, chains
· PLC fault finding is highly desirable
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· A Monday to Friday Days role
· A competitive salary
· Joining a business who offer constant training and development
Commutable: Hitchin, Biggleswade, Bedford, Luton, Flitwick, Royston
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77592342