Reception Teacher, Islington
Reception teacher required for a 2 form entry primary school in Islington from January 2018.
Reception Teacher, Islington, North London
Key Stage 1 (Reception) Teacher, Islington, London
A 2 form Catholic primary school in Islington is seeking a qualified Early Years Teacher for a Reception class from January 2018. This role may involve a 1 to 2 week handover in December 2017.
About the Role:
- Reception Class teacher role within EYFS
- Full time job from January 2018 to July 2018
- Very well resourced school
- Potential opportunity for permanent position in Sept 2018 with the contract starting on 1 Aug 2018
- Competitive daily rate from £146 up to £190 (depending on experience)
About the School:
- An over-subscribed and successful school in a great location
- Pupils are keen to learn and participate
- A rich and challenging curriculum is taught that is constantly improving
- The school is characterised by a diverse and engaging community
- The school has very high expectations and results are very good across the school.
- Close to excellent tourist attractions such as Regents Canal, Little Venice, Camden Market, London Zoo
- Walking distance to the tube station
The successful candidate will be an outstanding Early Years Teacher. You must also be able to demonstrate:
- Consistently high expectations of all pupils, and the ability to enable all to make excellent progress
- Outstanding team work
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and the wider community
- Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
- Excellent behaviour management
- A high regard for inclusion and equality
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
The Benefits of Working with Hays Education: Each area of London has a dedicated consultant who will ensue that you find the right job based on your location preference. We have partnership agreements with over 200 schools in London and know well in advance what teacher vacancies schools have coming up. We also offer competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience and will pay you according to the main pay scale from week 13. We also offer free CPD training to all our teachers and support staff to ensure they are classroom ready. You will have one Consultant taking care of you so that you know exactly who to contact when you need to. We have teachers who have worked with us for years and always come back to us when they are ready for their next career move. Our open door policy and complete transparency on all matters is one of our most unique qualities.
Interested in Applying? If you are looking for your next primary teaching role in London, please contact Nirenderi Pillay on 020 7259 8770, or email your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77592240