- Spanish Speaking
- RF & Microwave
- £35,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
- Bonus based on growth c£10,000 (total £55,000 OTE)
- Pension, health care and life cover
- 28 days + phone + laptop
- Car allowance negotiable and expensed international travel
Location: Based in Spain or London to cover Spain and Italy as a territory
ATA Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading supplier of RF & Microwave components and sub-systems, which are used in a wide spectrum of industries ranging from Defence, Military, Telecommunications, Satellite and Industrial applications.
This multi-million-pound business, with a global presence, is experiencing significant growth across Europe with both End Users and Channel Partners. Boasting over £176 million global sales, my client is recognised as a market leader within their respective markets.
My client has a strategic plan to grow their business across Europe and as a result, we are looking to recruit an experienced Spanish Speaking RF & Microwave Sales Engineer to join the team.
The business potential across Europe is staggering, and my client is looking to identify a self-motivated & driven individual that is keen to play an integral part in the growth of this business. My client is looking to establish a small office in Spain where you will be promoted into a Sales Manager’s role. With this, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to build a small team to support your sales activities.
Sales Engineer - RF & Microwave / Spanish Speaking
- As an RF & Microwave Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for growing the business in territories across Spain and Italy with Spain the key region.
- Selling to end users and systems integrators working closely with Design Engineers, Chief Engineers and Project Managers.
- Your role will be to support all prospective clients on new designs and to partner with them, ensuring my client becomes their preferred supplier of RF & Microwave products.
- Seek new projects and maximise design wins with leading businesses across Spain & Italy.
- Increase market share in existing markets and identify new potential customers through industry and market research.
- Arrange and attend meetings with potential clients and present the company and its products in a professional manner.
- Work very closely with an internal team to understand the customer’s technical and commercial requirements, at a component level, and to develop appropriate strategies to maximise the probability of securing design wins.
- To ensure that all design slots that could be addressed are addressed by understanding the customer’s needs at a broader system level.
- Coordinate the preparation and follow up of technical and commercial proposals with the Internal Sales and Applications Teams, delegating tasks as appropriate.
- Provide RF & Microwave technical support to customers and Internal Colleagues.
Experience & background:
- A proven track record in RF & microwave sales and a fluent Spanish speaker.
- A suitable engineering qualification such as Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics or RF & Microwave Engineering.
- Ideally based and living in Spain or in London.
You will be working for a financially secure and stable business with a comprehensive training programme. My client is offering a substantial annual OTE where you will earn up to £55,000 OTE. You will also have the added benefit of working for a large and cash rich business with opportunities globally throughout the group.
How to Apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialise in technical & engineering positions, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77582138