We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator based in Nottingham on a Fixed Term Contract. Working as part of a small team the Payroll Administrator will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and undertaking a variety of Payroll Administrative duties.
The client is looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a close team, are passionate about what they do and who strive to make a difference. They are looking to grow and are keen to recruit individuals who like to innovate and improve processes.
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with the day-to-day work of the payroll service
- Ensuring that accurate data is collected for payroll input - new starters, leavers, employment changes, pension changes, bank detail changes etc
- Preparing input files to be sent to an external bureau for processing of payroll
- Checking output reports and signing off payroll for payments to be processed
- Supporting the implementation of the Ceridian Workforce Management tool to replace current manual timesheets
- To provide relevant payroll reports to HR and Finance
- To act as a strong and reliable contact for the Payroll Department
- Previous working experience in a Payroll position is essential
- Experience in maintenance and administration of Payroll Systems
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Salary & Benefits:
- £9 - £11 per hour
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement