Zachary Daniels Buying and Merchandising Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading West Yorkshire based multi-channel retailer.
Our client is currently recruiting for an interim Merchandise Manager to join on a 12 month contract within their fashion team. The role will allow the business to continue their impressive growth strategy while picking up one of the company's highest performing categories.
- Plan and merchandise fashion product ranges which satisfy customer requirements
- Deliver the core values and attributes of the Brands
- Ownership of the 'Open to Buy' tool ensuring its accuracy and ensuring it reflects the departments most up to date sales and stock forecast
- Clear management of direct reports, ensuring objectives are clear and they are fully supported to ensure the function is running as effectively as possible
- Proactively manage in season trading to deliver, sales, stock margin and markdown targets through effective range building, planning, repeats and promotion
- Manage and develop the supply base to maximise profitability through accurate production planning, stock phasing and delivery schedule management, identify the key suppliers and plan production space
Our client is highly regarded within West Yorkshire and is regularly recognised as one of the regions top employers and this is a perfect opportunity for somebody to get their foot in the door with them as roles in this business do not come up very often.
If you would like some more information on the role and our client please apply today!