AP Manager - Media
A great opportunity to join a leading media and marketing business as the AP Manager.
You will be managing a team of 3 and reporting into the Group Financial Controller.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain control schedule of monthly non-AP payments (VAT, overseas salaries, etc.) and act as point contact for all requests
- Ensure prompt processing and disbursement of the above
- Actively assist in working capital usage by proactively managing supplier payments
- Plan for any large forecast payments to ensure necessary approvers are available
- Develop KPI's within accounts payable
- Develop and maintain appropriate cash disbursement controls
- Fully understand and uphold the controls in place
- Review of processes related to non-RBS banks and implement controls in line with Group disbursements policy
- Maintain signatory listing for bank/loan/other
- Develop and robust set of controls over supplier set up, supplier payments and same day payments within accounts payable
- Ensure the AP ledger is clean and tidy at all times with no negative or unusual balances therein
- Supplier reconciliations
- Play key part in roll-out of purchase requisitioning across the group
- Maintain expenses system and the accounts payable section of Agresso
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Previous AP management experience
- Understanding of foreign currency transactions and postings
- Previous experience of reviewing and improving processes and controls and managing projects
- Team management experience
- Self-starter and able to prioritise effectively
- Proactive approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of being audited and ability to prepare year end schedules and answer auditor queries
- Understanding of PLC reporting
Apply NOW to be considered for this role..
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77534038