IT Hardware Apprentice
Do you love technology? Are you passionate about IT and want to keep up to date with the latest technologies? We are working with a buyback specialist client who are looking for an IT Hardware Apprentice to join their team.
Our client has it's Head Office in Western Edinburgh where the job role will be based along with 11 branches throughout Scotland. This is a growing company who fully support the development of their staff.
If you want to learn as many different technologies as possible then this is the dream apprenticeship for you.
- Breaking down & repairing Laptops, mobile & other hand held devices for re-sell purpose.
- Installing appropriate Software updates with specifically Windows 10.
- Responsible for testing equipment before being sent to customers.
- Updating company website with product information.
- IT Support for other locations of the business.
- Trouble shooting
- A passion for IT hardware is essential, and if you are interested in Building own computers then this is an advantage.
- The ability to think quickly on your feet is also very important with strong problem solving abilities.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 5 out of 7 days working
- With pay increases as job role progresses.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509527