iOS Developer (Senior) Objective-C Mobile
iOS Developer / Senior Mobile Architect London to £85k
iOS Developer / Senior Mobile Architect (WatchOS Objective-C iOS Mobile). Global trading platform is seeking a passionate, hands-on Senior iOS Developer to design and develop the architecture of highly complex financial trading applications. This innovative solution allow users to trade CFD products (FX, Derivatives, Indices, Binaries) and spread bet on a wide variety of financial products on the iOS platform.
As a Senior iOS Developer you will join a collaborative Agile team that cares about code quality and understands getting the right balance of performance and scalability as well as considerations of risk and how it relates to code changes during the development lifecycle of an app. This is a vitally important role as a large proportion of this technology-driven business is done via mobile apps and iOS represents a large share of this.
Based in the City, this flat management structure offers an excellent work / life balance and casual dress code.
- Strong iOS / Objective-C skills
- Background with object-orientated software development
- Have a number of apps published in the App Store with a good knowledge of provisioning, signing and distribution of iOS applications for Development, Ad Hoc, Enterprise and App Store Distribution, including technologies such as Push Notifications and Extensions
- Experience of working within Agile development environments, Scrum or Kanban preferred
- Degree educated (2.1 or above)
- Desirable: Swift, finance / trading experience, real-time low-latency network connected applications, scripting
As a Senior iOS Developer / Mobile Architect you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £85k), bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, gym and season ticket loan.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2572 for further information on this Senior iOS Developer / Mobile Architect position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77579145