PR Manager - part time
We are looking for a PR Manager to work part-time for this fast growing company within the gaming industry. This is a new role so an opportunity to create and delivery the PR strategy. With 3 to 4 large events taking place every year, there will be plenty to do and no two days will be the same.
Ideally, you are well-networked within the gaming industry but more importantly you enjoy working on challenging briefs, building strong relationships and delivering high quality work.You are solutions-focused, articulate, pro active and a savvy communicator across all channels.
- Background working in public relations
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Strong relationships with industry media outlets
- Ability to create appealing content for media outlets with exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience preferred
- Ideally experience of the gaming industry
This job is ideal for someone that wants to work part-time, this can be three whole days or equivalent spread across the week.
Please apply now to be considered for this role.