High end clinical position in Bournemouth
Both of the practices are modern and have been refurbished whilst retaining its original architecture and would be sure to love the professional outlook these practices portray. They have a strong focus on the clinical aspects for the business and invest in advanced ways of testing eyes allowing 30+ minute testing times.
The Founders of the company previously had over stores in South Africa and moved over to the UK in the 80's setting up a few highly clinical practices in the UK. The stores are based in Bournemouth and Poole.
They look for someone who always wants to progress clinically and never wants to stop learning, they like to operate and mirror a hospital environment at all times and hopes that the next employee that walks through their door will uphold the clinical expectation.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position in their practice in Bournemouth. As an affluent practice they can pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £70,000 dependent on the candidate.
They would prefer someone with OCT experience but if not they are prepared to train and develop your skill set further.
You will expected to not just test eyes but to conduct dry eye clinics, over night lens correction etc......
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £70,000
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- Boasts state of the art Opthalmic Instruments
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
- Receive Bonus after a years service
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Matthew Hunt on 0203 371 0965 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- IP accredited
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position