Junior C# Developer
C# / VB.NET - Junior Developer
Upto £25,000 (Dependant on Experience)
Our client, a leading education software business based in Leeds is looking to expand its development team. The right candidate will be a recent computer graduate working in C# / VB.NET or a developer with at least 1 years commercial experience to undertake various projects and create new asset management software which will take them to the next level. You will provide software solutions for both contact centres and colleges for clients across Europe, the Middle East and North America.
· At least 1 years commercial knowledge of the C# programming language and the Microsoft VB.NET / ASP.NET / MVC framework or recent Computer Graduate with at least 2:1 or higher qualification
· Experience working in fast paced Agile development environments and knowledge of a broad range of delivery methodologies
· Knowledge of test frameworks and experience implementing appropriate unit test coverage.
· Knowledge of SQL and database principals coupled with experience working with large scale RDBMS based applications
· Excellent communication skills (technical / non-technical audience) as you will be working closely with other members of the team including UI/UX Developer
· Attention to detail is key also an interest in researching and keeping up to date with new technologies such as cloud-based systems
This is a creative role where youll be working as part of a small but talented team, helping to shape in-house software and make it the best product it can be. This is a superb opportunity to join a creative and forward thinking organisation where you will contribute towards the success of the business with 10% bonus incentive, 30 days holiday (inc. Bank holidays) flexible working hours and other excellent company benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging and fantastic opportunity working for a market leading company then please send your CV to and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77572753