1st Line Support Technician Apprentice
The company are one of the UK's fastest growing telecommunication and IT companies and they are currently looking for ambitious, diligent and enthusiastic apprentice to join their existing 1st Line Support Team in the Bury St Edmunds office. Through the apprenticeship programme, you'll not only work towards qualifications, you will be provided with the invaluable experience of working within a fast-paced, challenging and very rewarding business.
The company heavily invest in apprentices and have an excellent support network and internal training programme to guide, encourage and motivate you throughout your apprenticeship.
- General fault finding and troubleshooting
- Organising and assisting with repairs
- Setting up new users on computers
- General IT Support duties
- Setting up new offices
- Recabling of PC's/various other items
- Setting up Printers/Scanners etc
- Answering calls and taking messages/actioning accordingly
- Responding to support request tickets
- Various other tasks as required by the Manager
- A Passion for IT & Technology
- Excellent computing skills with the ability to diagnose and repair basic hardware issues
- Experience with Microsoft product
- Reliable and hardworking with a desire to learn
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good spelling and grammar / reading and writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An analytical mindset
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Team Player
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Free Breakfast and Lunch to all staff
- Great career opportunities
- Regular social events
- Fun and vibrant workplace
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonuses
- Regular Social Clubs & Events
- Free Fruit and Breakfast Club
- Breakout area with pool table and darts
- The successful candidate will be bought onto a permanent contract on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 (37.5hrs per week)
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE A DRIVER WITH YOUR OWN VEHICLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE DUE TO THE REMOTE LOCATION OF THE OFFICE AND WILLING TO TRAVEL INTO CENTRAL LONDON FOR 8 WEEKS DURING THE APPRENTICESHIP TO UNDERTAKE TRAINING.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510585