Auditor / Stocktaker (Retail) - Doncaster
Team Members are required to physically count stock for various retailers and enter information into RGIS equipment. Inventory to be counted varies depending on the type of store to be audited.
- Must be proficient with the RGIS hand held scanner and other inventory equipment.
- Must achieve established average per hour goals in all inventories worked.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures in a professional and consistent manner.
- Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an extreme schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion
- Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
- Must have access to a smart phone or computer
- Have a personal car or have reliable transportation to the town centre.
- Ability to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and assists other team members
- Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation
- Demonstrates a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life. Is respectful and honest with others
- Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output.
- Prolonged standing with occasional walking
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers
- Able to work for extended periods of time
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching
- Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high
- Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly
- Able to travel by car or minibus
- Good overall standard of education with basic arithmetic skills
Completion of secondary education.