Marketing Planning Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Planning Manager for a true market leader within a fast paced consumer led industry. The successful Marketing Planning Manager will reporting directly into the Head of Marketing Insight & Strategy, planning and delivering marketing campaigns, projects and insights.
- Support the Head of Insight and Strategy and other senior managers with planning and support processes regarding insightful analytics, research and other relevant data collecting.
- Plan and support processes regarding creation of marketing strategies across the marketing organisation.
- Planning and support processes regarding implementation of actionable digital insights across the passenger marketing organization.
- Provide a complete project planning and scheduling support service in line with all corporate processes, procedures, templates and tools as described within the company.
- Sets schedule for projects regarding research, data collecting and analytics and ensure that deadlines and objectives are being met in projects.
- Be a driving force for process improvements.
- Manage and administer the project management tools that marketing will work with (currently Basecamp).
- Monitor, control and report project status at regular intervals throughout the project.
- Development of common templates to simplify and stream line processes.
- Develop and present on regular basis a roadmap of key marketing campaigns and projects across locations.
- Work with Group digital or/and business development on project tooling and technology.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Skilled project manager professional or marketing professional, with experience in project management or business planning.
- Structured and detail-oriented working methods.
- Worked in Marketing Project Management or Marketing Insights based role, within a consumer led organisation and industry
- Manage Milestone planning and holistic scheduling.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the insights industry.
- Knowledge of managing research projects is desirable.
- Marketing, Analytics, Business, Maths degree or professional marketing qualification is desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77581452