Senior Ruby Developer
Ruby/Web Developer. Herfordshire. Permanent Position.
AN exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a rapidly expanding, award winning customer focused company.Working within a state of the art office environment in Watford City Centre with an inhouse Academy to ensure our employees meet their full potential.
The role will be to work as a Ruby developer to join an expanding team with a new IT infrastructure and product suite. Working within a collaborative Agile environment with different departments to come up with the best possible solutions.
New tech stack includes Ruby , Rails 5, Redis, Ansible, postgres. Using Action Cable and other new features in the products.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, with a flexible approach to work to complete the task in hand.
- Responsible for implementing new architecture to support our products.
- Significant commercial experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Design, developing and implementing creative, innovative and technically leading solutions.
- Experience working in Agile teams and in a Test Driven Development approach
- Producing well structured code.
Please apply to
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77587198