Qualified Nursery Nurses Required for Liverpool Day Nursery
McGinley Education are currently recruiting for Level 2 and 3 qualified Nursery Nurses for a fantastic Day nursery in the Liverpool area for day to day cover and short/long term contracts. The nursery is expanding and as such, has requirements for additional Level 2 and 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to join their existing teams. If you are enthusiastic about working with children and are looking for a temporary role with the potential to go permanent then McGinley Education would like to hear from you!
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Have a level 2 or 3 CACHE certificate in Nursery/Early Years
- You would be responsible for the supporting the Room Leader and helping the children within the nursery environment
- You must be willing to take over Key worker responsibilities where necessary to support the Nursery.
- Ensure that the objectives set by the Room Leader are met.
- Experience working with all age ranges within the early years sector would be a distinct advantage but not essential as all levels of experience will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team and gain experience within an exciting and dynamic environment.
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to our recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings we will get to the very bottom of what exactly it is that you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific consultant who will also work outside office hours, enabling us to be available for whenever you need us. We take great pride in establishing and building long-lasting relationships with our schools and are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and have a love for education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact Eileen at McGinley Education on 0151 556 7099 or apply with your CV below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77583229