Application Support Engineer
Our client, an established and growing organisation based in North Bristol are seeking an Application Support Engineer to join their growing team. The purpose of this role will be to provide 1st/2nd/3rd line application support to their expanding customer base covering a whole range of technologies and software solutions.
This role will suit those who are eager and willing to learn with an enthusiastic and proactive approach to the work place. The environment of this office is friendly/ relaxed with a family feeling atmosphere. The team you will be working with are supportive and approachable so you will have a good level of support in this role where needed.
Experience, knowledge and Skills required: -
* At least 3 years' experience working within a technology environment.
* Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work in a Team as well as on your own
* Industry knowledge.
* Interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Organising and co-ordinating skills.
* Analytical ability.
* Excellent customer service.
Technical Abilities: -
* Internal application support experience
* SQL basics (desirable)
* Active Directory (Exposure)
* Citrix XenApp 7.x (Desirable)
* VMware (Desirable)
If you are looking to make that progressive step in your career with a fantastic and rewarding organisation such as this then please apply with your updated CV as soon as possible and I will aim to call successful candidates back within the first 24 hours.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516198