DevOps Engineer - (AWS), Cloud
DevOps | Reliability Engineer - (AWS), Cloud
One of the UK's most innovative technical businesses are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps specialist to join their incredible Belfast based office. As they look to double the size of the business over the next 3 years, this is a unique opportunity to be the onsite specialist within an exciting and innovative chapter in the company's global domination.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for a mix of development and operational related activities needed to support the company's services and its digital initiatives. Develop, automate, maintain, extend software components to ensure performance, quality and facilitate rapid, reliable deployment of new features for a wide range of platforms, using Agile processes.
What skills you'll need;
- Considerable experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and some of the associated tech including; EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, ElastiCache etc.
- Hands on experience migrate services from private data centre into cloud environments.
- Experience with Docker container related technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with software build processes, repository management and branching concepts.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprises.
- Solid understanding of server architectures, operating systems & application resource utilization.
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- Strong Windows or Linux systems administration with scripting skills.
- Configuration management and automation e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Maintenance, monitoring and scaling web based platforms.
- Evidence of keeping up to date with the latest industry trends, emerging tech and being pro-active in learning new skills, particularly with reference to security, containerisation, Serverless, Microservices and CI.
What you'll get in return for your talents;
An incredible opportunity to work for an incredible company changing the face of technology and adding something extra to Belfast tech market, offering a competitive salary, long term progression, Rewards, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect very generous holidays, bonus, Flexitime, WFH, private health option, pension, cool modern offices, R&D time and more.
Interested in this or something similar - Give Ewan Lockhart a confidential call or send in your CV now for immediate consideration.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77573670