E-Commerce Trading Assistant
We're pleased to be working with one of the UK's largest E-Commerce retailers, based in London. Our client is now on the hunt for an E-Commerce Trading Assistant to join their growing commercial team. Supporting the E-Commerce Trading Manager, you will help deliver the online trading plan optimising sales.
Key Responsibilities for this E-Commerce Trading Assistant role:
- You will own and develop the Trading Plan, which is at the core of the business, informing Marketing and Creative teams of the commercial direction for all campaigns. You will play a key part in shaping Campaign briefs, by providing Lessons learnt and insights to previous performance. Working with the Merchandising and Category teams, you will make sure New Product Launches are planned and that teams are aligned.
- You will work with the Multichannel Trading Manager to build the online trading plan
- Produce ,analyse & report on KPI'S daily, weekly and when required
- Review what categories need to be pushed across the website and create new where appropriate
- Analyse website performance providing insight and future recommendations
- Map product availability
- Co-ordinate and select product images with the marketing team for e-mails, web banners and campaigns
- Day to day E commerce trading and site merchandising
- Participate in Multi-Channel meetings to discuss performance
- Challenge the status quo by highlighting innovative ways of improving the multichannel offer
- Build strong internal and external relationships with, Marketing, Buying and Merchandising
What qualities will I need for this E-Commerce Trading Assistant role?
- Hardworking with good attention to detail
- Numerical/analytic skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Results focused
- PC literate with strong excel skills
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77551524