Process Plant Technician
Production Plant Operator
I am currently looking for a Production Plant Operator to join a leading company within the biomass industry. My client produces electricity and green energy through a chicken litter fuelled power station. This is a brilliant opportunity for a keen and determined Operator to become part of an in-house team of multi-skilled technicians.
As the Production Plant Operator, you will be assisting the Production Team Leader in the operation and running of the plant.
- To execute operational and ‘frontline’ maintenance activities in accordance with the approved processes and procedures;
- To investigate plant problems and identify solutions;
- To prepare technical reports and maintain appropriate records within recognised systems;
- To complete accurate and concise shift handovers;
- To ensure safe working practices and procedures are adhered to;
- To support the Production Team Leader in preparation of safety documents;
- To assist and cover duties within the fuel and ash production teams.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77587583