Automatic Door Installations Engineer
Automatic Door Installations Engineer with experience of service, maintenance and installation. Our client offer supply, install, repair and maintenance service for all types of automatic doors. These will include roller shutters, high speed doors, hygiene doors and other industrial doors.
It is expected that the Installations Engineer will have previous experience of working on service, maintenance and installation of industrial doors and ADSA Authorised. Ideally our client is seeking a Installations Engineer with a range of mechanical and electrical experience to be based in Midlands/North.
Automatic Door Installations Engineer Position Overview
- Planned and reactive service and maintenance of industrial doors
- Covering Midlands and the North
Automatic Door Installations Engineer Position Requirements
- Field Service Engineer with experience of service and maintenance of industrial doors.
- ADSA authorised technician (BS EN16005 and/or BS7036)
- CSCS card holder
Automatic Door Installations Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £30k
- Travel Paid (the company take total hours for the day and deduct 1 hour- ½ hour for travel time and ½ hour for lunch)
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company Van, Tools, Fuel Card
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77586289