Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Contract
Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer required to join a rapidly expanding Food & Beverage company in Mid-Wales who are expanding their engineering dept. Completive pay and benefits available as well as continual overtime availability to boost earnings and opportunities for career progression, this role will suit electrically and mechanically qualified maintenance engineers with FMCG or food production experience. This role is on a contract basis.
Hours of work – Rotating 12 Hour Shifts
Well established food packaging company recognised for its product innovation and supply of high quality products to well known retailers and hospitality industry. Our client runs a large production facility which receives continual investment to improve processes and quality standards.
The Job Role:
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance on a wide range of fast moving packaging equipment
- Mechanical service of material handling equipment to include replacing motors, bearings and belts.
- Electrical fault finding from sensor to panel
- Fault finding on PLC controlled equipment – predominantly Siemens
- Electrical and mechanical improvement activity on plant and machinery
This role will suit experienced maintenance engineers with good electrical and mechanical competency gained in fast moving production environments who have had exposure to Siemens PLC’s and will have gained good electrical and PLC fault finding skills. This role will suit experienced maintenance engineers with good electrical and mechanical competency gained in fast moving production environments who have had exposure to Siemens PLC’s and will have gained good electrical and PLC fault finding skills.
- Electrically and/ or mechanically qualified - Essential
- Time served mechanically or electrically – Desirable
- Food or FMCG experience - Desirable
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency / business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77587357